none
add service from server iis to SRV AD

Question

• hello somone can help me , 

I would like to copy service IISADMIN from server web to the server active direcory , because i would apply regle in GPO .

think

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:39 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    If I understand correctly, you want to add a service via group policy to servers in AD, if that is the case, you could follow the article as below step by step to see if it helps:
    https://mattwv.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/adding-third-party-or-custom-built-services-into-a-gpo/
    Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
    Best regards, 
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:18 AM
  • Hello ,

Thanks for your feedback, to clarify things a bit, I have two Microsoft servers (AD + IIS), the dev team has an Admin account (total access).

My request is to implement a solution that limits access and only allows access to the service and the Management console for IIS.

If you Have a solution thank you to make me a return.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:33 AM
  • Hi,
    As far as i know, there is a solution which could help to restrict access to the service by enabling "IP Address and Domain restrictions " on IIS, please see more details from: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd163543.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
    And since the question is also related to IIS, you could also post the question in the IIS forum to have a try:
    https://forums.iis.net/1041.aspx/1?General
    The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction.
    Best regards,
    Wendy

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, April 21, 2017 3:10 PM
  • Hi,

I am checking how the issue is going, if you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

And if the replies as above are helpful, we would appreciate you to mark them as answers, and if you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question.

Appreciate for your feedback.
    Best regards,

Wendy

Monday, April 24, 2017 1:24 PM
  •  thank you to make me a return , i will try this solution and i will return to you .
    Tuesday, April 25, 2017 3:48 PM
  • other solution , 
    Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:35 PM
  • hi ,

there is a news ??

Thank You .

Best Regards .

Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:08 PM