none
Mouse right click is not working in Word translator after I installed windows 10 update 1903 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Mouse right click menu(copy...etc.) is not working in Word translator small window, after I installed windows 10 update 1903.

I am using MS Office 2019  in Windows 10. Any help will be appreciated. I have been using translator very frequently in these days.

Thank and regards

Monday, June 17, 2019 11:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Cemil,

What detailed build of Office 2019 are you using? Please update your Office 2019 to the latest version to have a check.

Please disable all third-party protection software to have a check.

If the issue persists, please try to online repair your Office from Control Panel.

In addition, you can also follow the methods in the article to reset user options and registry settings in Word. Office 2019 share the same version 16.0 with Office 2016. 

Please Note: This article contains information about how to modify the registry. Make sure to back up the registry before you modify it. 

If you have any updates or anything unclear, feel free to post back to let us know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 5:45 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:23 AM
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Friday, July 5, 2019 1:19 AM
  • Hi,

I am sorry for late answer. I worked on subject for a month. After I installed update 1903 of windows 10, I repaired office 2019 several times (quick repair and online repair) then I uninstalled and reinstalled office. But nothing changed. I also made a clean install of windows 10 update 1903 then installed office 2019 again. But it didn't work. I discussed the subject with a friend of mine who also has "Windows 10/1903 update" and Office 2019 together in his computer. He is also experiencing same thing: mouse right click menu is not working in MS Word translator (in small windows of translator from.. to..). It used to work when I use MS Office 2019 in windows 10 update 1809. Now I left the subject as it is, hoping that someday it may work with a new patch.

Best regards 

Cemil

Sunday, July 21, 2019 5:45 AM
  • Hi again,

I tried "MicrosoftEasyFix25011.mini.diagcab", but didn't work. Thanks for helps

Monday, July 22, 2019 2:19 PM