none
internet explorer appears to be running a looping cycle RRS feed

• Question

• my question is about internet explorer 11, I had a problem with the Pogo Website, so I emptied my cache. After that my internet

explorer starts running a loop cycle when I go back to this website.  What would be my options to stop this?  It does not do this

looping cycle on any other website.  Please help.

Monday, February 9, 2015 9:11 PM

Answers

• Hi,

tools>Internet Options>Security tab, Trusted sites, 'Sites' button, remove Pogo from your trusted sites list.

the next time you visit Pogo you may be asked to allow 'such and such' an ActiveX control to run... answer yes (to force the browser to allow 32 bit controls).

If you have a blue circle with a line through it (blocked content icon) when you visit Pogo, then your browser is blocking ActiveX, click it to turn off ActiveX filtering on the current site.

Ensure you Java JRT version is uptodate (Start>Control Panel>Java JRT) and Adobe Flash (Start>Control Panel>Flash 32).

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

To avoid confusion include the FULL address of any websites you are having problems with so the support engineers can visit the actual web page to investigate.

Rob^_^

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 12:16 AM