Incident Request - Your request could not be submitted RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings Technet,

I've read through the other "Request could not be submitted" postings, and they did not apply to my particular issue.  I have a request offering for Printer Maintenance.  It is a standard IR, with its own template, and has a runbook associated to it.  The runbook takes the information from the portal, and populates the description with the necessary information.  Whenever I try to submit the form from the SSP this with a non-admin account, I get the "Your request could not be submitted" message.  I have a different generic "Report an Issue" offering that creates an IR with no problem.

Originally I had a designer set on the runbook, but I have removed that.  

Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:24 PM

Answers

• What is the difference between the one that works and fails, are you trying set any custom relationships on the one that fails?

Rob Ford scsmnz.net
    Cireson www.cireson.com
    For a free SCSM 2012 Notify Analyst app click here

• Marked as answer by AndersAsp Wednesday, June 4, 2014 8:45 AM
    Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:46 AM
  • Please check the permission under security role. That solved my issue
    Wednesday, May 14, 2014 3:48 PM

All replies

• What is the difference between the one that works and fails, are you trying set any custom relationships on the one that fails?

Rob Ford scsmnz.net
    Cireson www.cireson.com
    For a free SCSM 2012 Notify Analyst app click here

Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:46 AM
  • Please check the permission under security role. That solved my issue
    Wednesday, May 14, 2014 3:48 PM
  • Yes it's most likely that you need to grant permission to all templates for endusers. Afaik it is not possible to make granulary permissions on templates while using SSP. Hope this is on the buglist somewhere.
    Friday, May 16, 2014 2:12 PM