Unable To Send Emails to Google Account - This message does not have authentication information or fails to pass authentication checks RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I got this error recently after we placed a spam filter. It might be due to multiple test mails we recently had during the build-out.

Domain is passed with DMARC. Is setting up DKIM/SPF the only way to resolve this? We can send emails to other domains, anyway.

Thanks,

Paul

Friday, December 28, 2018 3:37 AM

Answers

• Hi Paul,

As per my experience, if issue occurs only when you sending emails to Google account, we suggest you firstly check if you are blacklisted by Google: https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx.

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

If so, you could request removal from Gmail's Blacklist in the following page: https://support.google.com/mail/contact/msgdelivery.

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

For your concern about the DKIM/SPF records, yes, it is always recommended to use DMARC with a combination of SPF or DKIM. But I would check the Google blacklist before configuring any records.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Manu Meng Wednesday, January 2, 2019 7:48 AM
    • Marked as answer by pl.yr Thursday, January 3, 2019 2:38 AM
    Monday, December 31, 2018 6:44 AM