Getting prompt for credentials in all browsers RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to setup SSO but I'm getting a popup requesting credentials when trying to access an intranet site. It doesn't work on any of these browser: Chrome, firefox, internet explorer, edge.

Solutions I've tried:
    1. Adding sites to the intranet in internet options
    2. Adding browsers to wiasupportedagents
    3. Disabled extendedprotectiontokencheck on the ADFS
    4. Reinstalling the whole environment (ADFS, sharepoint, DC, CA)
    5. Adding certificate authentication and giving users user certificates
    6. Starting chrome with special launch options
    7. Making settings in firefox to work with WIA (This made no prompt appear but only showed a white screen)
    8. Disabled forms authentication
    Sunday, September 29, 2019 1:04 PM

Answers

• I actually figured it out, the problem was the account that the adfs service was using didn't match the service principal name that IWA was contacting.

If someone else is having this problem google "AD FS Troubleshooting - Integrated Windows Authentication" and its the first link
    • Marked as answer by Kimpa97 Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:41 PM
    • Edited by Kimpa97 Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:45 PM
    Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:41 PM

All replies

• In Internet Options, is the Intranet zone configured to automatically logon/authenticate? This setting is toward the bottom of the list of Intranet zone settings.
    Sunday, September 29, 2019 6:09 PM
  • I actually figured it out, the problem was the account that the adfs service was using didn't match the service principal name that IWA was contacting.

If someone else is having this problem google "AD FS Troubleshooting - Integrated Windows Authentication" and its the first link
    • Marked as answer by Kimpa97 Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:41 PM
    • Edited by Kimpa97 Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:45 PM
    Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:41 PM