I cant download coupon printer to my computer !!! argggh RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried several times to download the coupon printer to my pc and every time i get coupon printer.exe can not dowload... It acts like it wants to download but then at 73% it stops and gives me that error.

I know I am compatiable.. I have Windows Vista and internet explorer 9 ..I have turned off my firewalls to see if that would work .,,, . so frustrating!! any ideas as I am the least tech savvy person in the world ..

• Moved by Arthur XieModerator Friday, November 11, 2011 6:27 AM Vista issue (From:Windows 7 Application Compatibility)
    Wednesday, November 9, 2011 2:23 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I found that you have posted this issue for several times. In order to avoid confusion, please refer to another thread as link below:

cant download coupon printer !! help

I will lock this thread.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Friday, November 11, 2011 6:35 AM
    Friday, November 11, 2011 6:35 AM