Automatic Calendar Approvals in Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Is there a way to set automatic calendar approvals on a user's account without Outlook running?  I have set the setting Automatically accept or decline meeting requests. This is a regular AD/email account that we want to always accept meeting requests, but we do not want to have that account always logged in or running Outlook to accept the meeting requests.  Also this account is not a resource account so if at all possible we do not want to convert to a resource account.  I will convert it if that is my only option to accept calendar invites without being logged into the account.   

Thank you!

DC

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by dcslick Tuesday, February 18, 2020 2:37 PM
    Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:59 AM

All replies

• Hi DC,

According to my research and test:

Just as you said, for room/resource mailbox you can set it always accept meetings even with Outlook client not running via (Exchange server). But I'm afraid it is unachievable for a user mailbox.

So you may convert it to a resource mailbox as a workaround.

Thanks for your understanding and hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:46 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

• Marked as answer by dcslick Tuesday, February 18, 2020 2:37 PM
    Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:59 AM