none
Project server 2010 workflow is not opening RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , 

I created one workflow on project server 2010 using nintex project server workflow . 

I published this workflow successfully . 
    Workflow associated projects are running and completing successfully. 

Once the projects are completed the issue is coming .
    The completed projects are opening without any error for two months, but after two months the completed projects are not opening , it show error like : "Unable to open the project. The workflow associated with the project has been terminated unexpectedly.

When am restarting these projects then it will be run without any error but after one month the same issue happening again .
    Please i need immediate solution for this issue. 
    Could anyone help me .

Kind regards

Iqbalkmk 

• Edited by iqbalkmk Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:32 AM
    Wednesday, October 24, 2012 8:15 AM

Answers

• Hi

"Unable to open the project. The workflow associated with the project has been terminated unexpectedly" issue is fixed in Project Server 2010 December 2011 CU.

• Marked as answer by iqbalkmk Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:22 AM
    Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:48 AM

All replies

• Hi

"Unable to open the project. The workflow associated with the project has been terminated unexpectedly" issue is fixed in Project Server 2010 December 2011 CU.

• Marked as answer by iqbalkmk Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:22 AM
    Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:48 AM
  • The workflow history pages tend to show a lot more details:

- Go to Site Actions, View All Site Content, Site Workflows, Show All Workflows, and in the table below you should see a list of running workflows, and some errors error. If you click on an error, it should give you more information about what went wrong
    - Go to Site Actions, View All Site Content, there is a list called Project Server Workflow History, if you open it and sort it by date descending, you should also see the latest workflow errors.

I don't see a way to provide more relevant advice via this forum based on your information..

www.umt.com | www.umtprojectessentials.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 5:33 PM
  • Hi .

Thanks krishnp . its working after installing Dec CU .

Now am facing the other issue that i described in following thread .

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/da-DK/projserv2010setup/thread/153d483d-4ee7-4abd-94ba-c48459dd27d7

iqbal kmk

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:22 AM