none
Cant locate Project Professional 2010 trial download RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I try to download the trial for Project Pro 2010 I end up at a 404 page.  I start at the download page, choose a language, hit continue (login) and then end up at a "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found".  I've tried multiple languages and for the past 4 days I cant get the software.  I need to demo/test project server 2010 for a customer and was shocked to learn that the Project pro 2013 license I already have CANNOT connect to Project server 2010.  Can anybody point me to a valid safe link?  I've tried it from home and work, with the same results; a 404.

Monday, May 20, 2013 11:54 PM

All replies

• Trials of 2010 has been removed as far as I know.

Sapna Shukla

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:53 AM
  • Excellent, thank you so much Andrew.  I cant understand why they would remove the trial when project server 2010 is still supported.
    Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:53 PM
  • Hi Andrew,

Could you please provide the Product keys for the same..Or guide about how do I get it?

Suhas

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:23 PM
  • No, you need to purchase a license key, they're not freely available.

You'll need to locate a distributor in the country you intend to use the software.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:53 AM
  • Thanks Andrew,

Do we need to purchase a license key for trial version as well? Because I want a trial version for now...

Please guide

Suhas

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:41 AM
  • I believe you should be able to install that file without the license key - that will then give you a 30 day trial.
    Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:43 PM
  • Once I start the installtion, it is asking for a 25 character poduct key...and not going ahead...

Could you please share the setup file for a trial version,if you have....

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:37 PM