Proclarity(performance map) RRS feed

• Question

• Dear team,

Can i create a Proclarity report (Performance Map with drill down option) with out using OLAP server and cube files.

Please tell me how to create a performance map using SQL queries and deploy the report(Performance Map with drill down option).

How can i use this report in Performance point server?

Pls give me your valuable suggestions.
    Friday, December 21, 2007 4:01 AM

Answers

• ProClarity's plug-ins can only use data from a cube.  There is no way to pass it an external result set.  That would be a really nice feature but sadly it does not exist. Sorry.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 10:33 PM

All replies

• ProClarity's plug-ins can only use data from a cube.  There is no way to pass it an external result set.  That would be a really nice feature but sadly it does not exist. Sorry.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 10:33 PM
  •  

Dear Jpicker,

can I  use local Cubes for  proclarity heat map report and deploy the same in PAS ?

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 4:29 AM
  •  vivek.tp L&T infotech wrote:

Dear team,

Can i create a Proclarity report (Performance Map with drill down option) with out using OLAP server and cube files.

Please tell me how to create a performance map using SQL queries and deploy the report(Performance Map with drill down option).

How can i use this report in Performance point server?

hi,

How can we create performance map with dril down option from olap cube.

Shalini

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:59 AM
  • Hello Shalini,

This is not possible with ProClarity, as ProClarity is used to analyze multidimensional databases (cubes) only.  You might post this inquiry to the Performance Point forum, as they may have more advice to lend as to whether or not this can be acheived with PPS. 

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=517&SiteID=17

Regards,

Amanda

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:55 PM