WSUS 2016 - Computers Overview page is blank in WSUS console after upgrade from 2012 R2 to 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• We recently upgraded our WSUS server from Server 2012 R2 to Server 2016. Since then the computers overview page titled "This view shows a summary of the status of your computers by computer group." is blank. But all other features including the Updates Overview page is working fine. Please support.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:21 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Based on your description, does it look like the below screenshot?

Does it display correctly if you click "All Computers" or any computer groups? Have your clients contacted/reported correctly? If I have any misunderstanding, feel free to let me know. 

You could try to delete the wsus file and re-open the console, then check if it works. It is in the path C:\Users\<youraccount>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\MMC.

If the issue persists, try to re-install the console and check if it works.

Hope my answer could help you and look forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
    Ray

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 20, 2018 4:53 AM
  • Hello,

Sorry for missing the screenshot:

Has your issue been solved? Or is there any update? Please feel free to feedback.

Best Regards,
    Ray

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 24, 2018 10:15 AM