none
Are there any MAP sample reports available? RRS feed

• Question

• I would to see some sample reports generated from the MAP tool in relation to server performance and server consolidation and virtualisation?

Are there any generic documents available?

Many Thanks 
    Tuesday, August 19, 2008 10:16 AM

Answers

All replies

• Yes there are.

The MAP installation includes a set of sample documents.  They can be found in your documents folder under MAP\Lucerne Publishing.

Rob
    Wednesday, August 20, 2008 3:38 PM
  • Excellent, Found them. Thanks.
    Friday, August 22, 2008 10:46 AM
  • Yes there are.

The MAP installation includes a set of sample documents.  They can be found in your documents folder under MAP\Lucerne Publishing.

Rob
    Hi

I just installed a couple of days ago, specifically to get the sample reports mentioned here.  What actually installs is a link to the reports from Microsoft Download.  I've tried several ways to get at it and each time get a "file not found."

I could really use these to demonstrate MAP to a potential user.  Please get back with the new link and/or the file.

Thanks in advance.
    Saturday, July 18, 2009 9:26 AM
  • We fixed this yesterday (the reports weren't quite ready when we released the MAP tool).   The link that the MAP tool installs in your Documents folder should work today.  If it doesn't, then let us know here so we can fix it, please.

• Proposed as answer by compusion Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:07 PM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:29 PM
  • We fixed this yesterday (the reports weren't quite ready when we released the MAP tool).   The link that the MAP tool installs in your Documents folder should work today.  If it doesn't, then let us know here so we can fix it, please.

Thanks Much!
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:07 PM