Calendar invitations problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am having the problem of Exchange 2007
    -Win2K8 SP2

-Exchange 2007 SP1

When external such as Gmail, Hotmail or Not Exchange sent meeting or appointment to Internal (External > Hosting >Popcon  Exchange)
    Invitations is wrong date and time and not working in Outlook.

In Outlook 2010 or any version will show small tab "This item cannot be displayed in the Reading Pane. Open the item to read its contents" and not show any detail

When right click the invitations, Then choose action Accept or Decline. Outlook is popup and show "You must specify a valid date and/or time. Check your entries in this dialog box to verify they represent a valid date and/or time."

In OWA, I can see detail in any invite but all reset date (Monday, January 01, 1601 7:00 AM-7:00 AM.).
    If Outlook add email by POP3 with hosting and resent calendar from external to my email, Invitations date and time is correct.
    If invite was sent from other Exchange, Date and time is corect (with exchange and pop3 with hosting)

How can i fix it?

Thanks

Krit
    Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:51 AM

All replies

• Exchange 2007 is way out of date, and you're further out of date with SP1, which itself is out of date.  If you can't upgrade to Exchange 2013, then you should at least be running Exchange 2007 SP2 Update Rollup 5.

Seriously, I recommend you upgrade to Exchange 2013.  You can't reasonably expect features like interoperability with third-party e-mail systems like Gmail to continue to work as they add and change features when you don't even apply current service packs and update rollups, much less upgrade to current versions.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Monday, January 29, 2018 5:31 PM
  • Update my exchange was last update with Rollup 21 SP3. But any problem not fix.

Thanks Ed Crowley

Friday, February 2, 2018 4:51 AM
  • What is Popcon Exchange?  Is that a POP mail puller?  That could be your issue as well.  POP3 is a single mailbox client mail retrieval protocol, not a mail transport protocol.  Any attempt to use it as a mail transport protocol is a great big kludge.  Exchange is designed to connect to the Internet using SMTP.

Exchange 2007 reached end of life on April 11th 2017. What’s your plan to move?

aka.ms/vbl1ys

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Friday, February 2, 2018 5:49 AM
  • What is Popcon Exchange? 

- Yes It's POP mail puller.

What’s your plan to move?

- Sorry, I don't know about plan.

many thanks for your kind support.

Monday, February 5, 2018 9:35 AM