Iphone Skype Business Sign-in issue- Error : We could n't sign you in. Please check your sign-in info, advanced settings and try again RRS feed

• Question

• ive tried multiple times to sign on on my iphone using skype business is there any troubleshooting that i can do? others who have iphones and/or androids have no problem signing in 
    Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please help confirm the following points to narrow down the issue:

1. Did you make any changes before the sign in issue occurred, or it never works normally?
    2. Which Skype for Business and iOS version are you using? Are they the latest version? If not, I would suggest you update to the latest to see whether the issue still occurs.
    3. Could you sign in your account on Windows PC or other normal user's device?

If you could log in with other devices successfully except your phone, please try to perform a clean reinstall the Skype for Business iOS app program to see whether the issue still occurs since it seems to be caused by IOS client issue.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Calvin-Liu Monday, March 11, 2019 8:14 AM
    Thursday, March 7, 2019 6:42 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. :)

Kind regards, 

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 7:57 AM