How can I change the language of my computer? Windows vista RRS feed

• Question

• I live in Germany and at the moment I don´t speak enough german, and  I cant use the computer as I would like to because I DONT UNDERSTAND!.  with the new computer came some dvds, but I dont know if they have what I need to change the language...PLEASE help me.
    Thanks!
    Thursday, February 15, 2007 5:56 PM

Answers

• type at the Start Update

will take you to the windows update site where you will see view available updates

this is where  can get download other language

Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:48 PM

All replies

• Is go to Update and download the language you want

then go to control panel

Region and Language

Keyboard and Language and change to what you want

Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:08 PM
  • Go to UPDATE? where is that..

Thank you very much for taking time to answer.  I tried control panel but it doesnt have any other language but german. please understand that I dont understand my computer!!

Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:15 PM
  • type at the Start Update

will take you to the windows update site where you will see view available updates

this is where  can get download other language

Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:48 PM
  • I tried what you said, , but it doesnt show any download for languages, I have automatic windows update on. but nothing.
    Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:06 PM
  • I bought a pc with Vista basic in spain. Having spent two days seaching the microsoft websites, I am still not able to find a download for the english language.

It seems that the version of Vista sold in Spain is only able to use spanish. Bad move Microsoft!!

Wednesday, April 4, 2007 7:42 PM