Links on SharePoint portal become unclickable suddenly and after sometime it becomes clickable RRS feed

• Question

• There is a portal developed using SharePoint O365 as a platform. Question is: When people click on any of the links on intranet portal, the links are not clickable. After some time (not always) the links become clickable. It can take up to several minutes, if you click or hover on any of the ribbon item then all the links on the intranet page becomes clickable.

Note: We are using CDN and Require JS for loading the files.

Kindly help.

• Edited by AMK_2016 Thursday, March 9, 2017 10:51 AM
    Thursday, March 9, 2017 10:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Does the page could load correctly( ribbon/navigation etc.)?

Could you create a static link and check whether it’s clickable?

Could you try to monitor the network status when the issue happen by ping( or other tools)?

Best Regards,

Lee

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, March 10, 2017 7:30 AM
  • Hello,

Thank you for reply..

1. Page is getting loaded properly with navigation and ribbon in place

2. I have already checked with static links on the other page, its giving the same issue, although the page on which this issue is observed also has static links only

3. Regarding network status also, When the links become unclickable on the page, I tried to capture its network trace but as I clicked on network tab in developer tools, all the links become clickable so no network status change has been observed. Its the same when links are clickable and unclickable.

Thanks,

Anagha

Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:13 AM