User profile cannot be loaded RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

It may sound bit strange that we are getting  below error when user logon to the server.

"User profile cannot be loaded"

1.Am able to logon with Domainname\ localadmin and other user who are already logged on i.e. older profile exists can logon to the server.

2.New user who use to login to this exchange sever earlier, now not able to login ( his name is not there on the user profile) and including me domain admin cannot logon.

issue persists

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947215 not applicable, since user has not logged on earlier.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Every One,

This may sound bit strange and simple for any techie,

However we are having an issue on one of the server, on which the user is not able to logon, including me ( Domain admin).

But local admin can logon ( i.e. I can logon with Domainname\localadmin ) and server admin who are already having user profile created earlier can also logon.

however new user with same credential is trying to logon to the server not able to logon.

Regards

Raj Navalgund

Bangalore

ADS/DNS/DHCP/RIS/GROUP POLICY

• Merged by Susie Long Wednesday, December 17, 2014 2:53 AM duplicate
    Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:22 PM
  • I tried to search blog on MS support and found below different solution, I will try and update.

I discovered it was caused by a security problem on a few files/folders in the C:\Users\Default folder. I was able to easily fix it by going into the Advanced Security Settings for the C:\Users\Default folder and checking the box to "Replace all childobject permission with inheritable permissions from this object".

ADS/DNS/DHCP/RIS/GROUP POLICY/PowerShell/VMware/Esxi/Storage.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:36 PM
  • Hi,

Anything updates now?

If the issue persists, I would appreciate it if you can provide the operating system version of the server. Is it a domain controller or just a domain member? In addition, please check the event viewer after you log on to the server using local admin account to see if any related logs existing.

Best regards,

Susie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:32 AM
  • Hi susie,

The O/S is 2k8R2 and  Environment is  exchange and issue still persists.

Regards

Basavaraj.R Navalgund

ADS/DNS/DHCP/RIS/GROUP POLICY/PowerShell/VMware/Esxi/Storage.

Saturday, January 17, 2015 4:07 PM
  • Hi Susie

Hope it is resolved long.back however it is know issue now on w12r2.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:00 PM