none
Do workstation users of the Exchange Management Console 32-bit have to update to the latest Rollup for Exchange 2007? RRS feed

• Question

• Do workstation users of the Exchange Management Console 32-bit have to update to the latest Rollup for Exchange 2007? We have admins that manage users using the Exchange Management console from their workstations.
    Tuesday, February 7, 2012 6:38 PM

Answers

All replies

• Yes, all installations of installed mgmt tools should match what is installed on Exchange as far as service packs and rollups.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012 8:37 PM
  • Thank you for the answer. We will update the software on the workstations.
    Friday, February 10, 2012 6:49 PM
  • Hi DavidJCarr,

Any updates after you update the software on the workstations?

If everything is ok, I will try to mark for Andy's reply and close the thread.

If you still have any question on this issue, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Evan Liu

TechNet Subscriber Supportin forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com 

Evan Liu

TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 13, 2012 3:29 AM
  • There is no Rollup 5 for the 32-bit version of the Exchange Management Console that I can find. The workstation already has SP3 for Exchange Management Console installed. The Exchange Server is at Exchange 2003 SP3.
    Monday, February 27, 2012 5:15 PM
  • There is no Rollup 5 for the 32-bit version of the Exchange Management Console that I can find. The workstation already has SP3 for Exchange Management Console installed. The Exchange Server is at Exchange 2003 SP3.

I think you mean Exchange 2007 SP3, right?

For Exchange 2007 SP3, you can download Rollup 5 for the 32-bit version of the Exchange Management console from here:

Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
    http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=27552

Thanks,

Evan Liu

TechNet Subscriber Supportin forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contacttngfb@microsoft.com

Evan Liu

TechNet Community Support

• Edited by Evan LiuModerator Tuesday, February 28, 2012 2:03 AM type
    • Marked as answer by DavidJCarr Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:54 PM
    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 2:02 AM
  • Yes I meant 2007 not 2003. Thank you for the link. We will get the workstations updated after we install the update on the Exchange servers.
    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:53 PM