Birthdays not visible in Office 365 Outlook Calendar - I can see them in outlook.com calendar RRS feed

• Question

• Birthdays not visible in Office 365 Outlook Calendar - I can see them in outlook.com calendar.
    • Edited by Soup-Dragon Thursday, January 18, 2018 3:22 PM
    Thursday, January 18, 2018 3:22 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I could be wrong on this issue in my previous reply, Outlook.com should show a birthday calendar in Outlook client if the birthday calendar is enabled. Sorry to be misleading :-(

Maybe you can try the steps in this article to try recreating the Birthday calendar in Outlook:

https://www.msoutlook.info/question/recreating-the-birthday-calendar

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Tuesday, February 6, 2018 10:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by Soup-Dragon Wednesday, February 7, 2018 9:37 AM
    Tuesday, February 6, 2018 10:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

By 'Birthday Calendar', do you mean the birthday calendar for Outlook.com? If this is the case, I'm afraid we cannot show he Outlook.com birthday calendar in Outlook. You can only view it via Outlook.com calendar.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, January 24, 2018 2:59 AM
    Friday, January 19, 2018 5:08 AM
  • Thanks for the response Steve. I find this quite hard to believe. These birthdays come from my outlook.com contact data, which I can see in Outlook 365. I have Outlook for Android connected to the same account, and can see contacts and calendar inc birthdays there (a free app) but the birthdays are not visible in the (paid for) Office 365 app on my laptop?
    Wednesday, January 24, 2018 10:34 AM
  • Hi,

I could be wrong on this issue in my previous reply, Outlook.com should show a birthday calendar in Outlook client if the birthday calendar is enabled. Sorry to be misleading :-(

Maybe you can try the steps in this article to try recreating the Birthday calendar in Outlook:

https://www.msoutlook.info/question/recreating-the-birthday-calendar

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Regards,

Steve Fan

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Tuesday, February 6, 2018 10:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by Soup-Dragon Wednesday, February 7, 2018 9:37 AM
    Tuesday, February 6, 2018 10:31 AM
  • Thanks again for the response Steve. I can now see the birthdays in Outlook 365 calendar :)
    • Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:17 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:17 AM
    Tuesday, February 6, 2018 1:42 PM
  • Great!! Thank you for the confirmation.

By the way, could you help mark the reply that helps as the answer, so that it will benefit other community members who may encounter a similar issue?

Thank you again for the understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:17 AM