formatting numbers in a .asp page RRS feed

• Question

• I don't know where to ask this, so if you can steer me to the right forum, I'd appreciate it.

I have created a .asp page (using Frontpage 2000) with an Access Database. ( http://www.werenovate.ca/contractors/direct/test/TestPlumbingQuery.asp )

Please select Ajax as the city and submit. Scroll to about 2/3 down to a box containing several headings and field results. Below the headings, you will see that Leads/Month and Closings/month displays with large decimal places to the right. I want a whole number to display, without any decimal points.

The fields displaying are formulas, where one field is a number (set in Access without decimal point) divided by a percentage.

Is there some sort of formatting that I can create in the code of the .asp page for each of these fields to make them display whole numbers, instead of such long decimal point numbers?

I don't know whether this should have been an Access question or .asp question (or Frontpage, if there's anyone there who can still answer that as well).

If the image did not get attached, I can submit a

Thanks,

Ron

Sunday, April 3, 2016 4:01 PM