none
gathering domain users data along with time stamp, highlighting the active users in green, inactive in yellow etc as per the time stamp. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

We have a requirement to gather all the domain users from all the domains along with the timestamp and export to a CSV highlighting the active accounts 

• Edited by Dex_814 Thursday, August 31, 2017 6:33 AM
    Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:06 PM

Answers

• You would be better creating an HTML file then you can color the "cells" a lot easier 

Have a look here to give you some ideas

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/575294-color-output-in-powershell-convert-to-html

Try creating your script and then post your code (sanitized) back here if you struggle

• Marked as answer by Dex_814 Thursday, August 31, 2017 6:31 AM
    Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:46 PM

All replies

• Please read this post first, from right at the top of this forum:

This forum is for scripting questions rather than script requests

-- Bill Stewart [Bill_Stewart]

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:55 PM
  • This is a forum where we answer specific scripting questions. Please read the linked post again. This is not a "can someone research or write code for me for free" forum.

If you need someone to research and design a solution, it is customary to pay for that kind of service.

-- Bill Stewart [Bill_Stewart]

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:31 PM
  • You would be better creating an HTML file then you can color the "cells" a lot easier 

Have a look here to give you some ideas

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/575294-color-output-in-powershell-convert-to-html

Try creating your script and then post your code (sanitized) back here if you struggle

• Marked as answer by Dex_814 Thursday, August 31, 2017 6:31 AM
    Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:46 PM
  • Okay. I get your point now, thanks. I don't see an option for deleting since you are a moderator can you delete the post? 
    Thursday, August 31, 2017 6:35 AM