none
Sharepoint (MOSS) error in UAG RRS feed

• Question

• when we try to open a document from sharepoint, instead of the excel document we get open a excel document with the text.

We allowed download for the SharePoin application (allow alway)

The endpoint does not meet access policy requirements for this site. 

• Edited by ZarkoC Friday, July 16, 2010 7:49 AM
    Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:14 PM

Answers

• Zarko, please paste the exact text of the errors you are receiving?
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Monday, July 26, 2010 9:51 PM
    Monday, July 26, 2010 9:51 PM
  • hi Ben, sorry about not posting anything, we are curentilizworking to resolve te issue. When we find a solution ill post back.
    • Marked as answer by ZarkoC Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:55 AM
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:55 AM
  • Sorry for not responding sooner, it was a AAM misconfiguration. U have a good tutorial about it on Ben Ari's blog. There a a few more tread on the forum, where people had the same issue, as far as i know, it was alway a AAM missconf and not setting the response headed on UAG for sharepoint.

All the best

Zarko

• Marked as answer by ZarkoC Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:23 AM
    Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:23 AM

All replies

• When we donwload it(right click) and then try to open it it works, but we cant opent any file by left clicking it. Word or Excel start to open and instead of the file we get a file with the text  The endpoint does not meet access policy requirements for this site. 
    Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:27 PM
  • Hi again,

I got an update, the issue isnt resolved  yet, ill just specofz the problem in more details:

Pubilsed the SharePoint portal with the MOSS app template, everything is working now except one thing, when we upload a file from sharepoint thats published from UAG, and press the upload button, we get an error that we are accessing a restricted URL (more exactly i dont have rights to access it, if im not mistaking), even though the error is shown, the file is uploaded. Also when i for example open user detalis form SHarePOint, and want to go back by pressing the CLOSE button in SharePoint, i also get the same error. The error that we can see in the web manager log for that user's session is that im trying to access an unrecognized appliaction (but im still in MOSS, just pressing a button that is in moss to go back to another url in moss again)?

Thursday, July 15, 2010 10:34 PM
  • Zarko, please paste the exact text of the errors you are receiving?
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Monday, July 26, 2010 9:51 PM
    Monday, July 26, 2010 9:51 PM
  • hi Ben, sorry about not posting anything, we are curentilizworking to resolve te issue. When we find a solution ill post back.
    • Marked as answer by ZarkoC Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:55 AM
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:55 AM
  • hello, Did you resolve this issue? I running UAG (SP1) and Sharepoint 2010 and we have exactly the same problem.

- direct click a word or xls document (left click) fails --> UAG Error Page "The endpoint does not meet access policy requirements for this site"
    - download word or xls document (right click, save as) and then open -->  everything is fine
    - direct click a pdf document (left click) --> everything is fine
    thanks for help
    Monday, January 3, 2011 3:25 PM
  • ZarkoC and Steffl, it's be a few months did you get your stuff working? I just recently upgraded from IAG to UAG and I'm experiencing this problem. We're hoping that AAM will fix the problem. Any information you can provide would be helpful!

Friday, March 25, 2011 11:56 PM
  • Sorry for not responding sooner, it was a AAM misconfiguration. U have a good tutorial about it on Ben Ari's blog. There a a few more tread on the forum, where people had the same issue, as far as i know, it was alway a AAM missconf and not setting the response headed on UAG for sharepoint.

All the best

Zarko

• Marked as answer by ZarkoC Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:23 AM
    Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:23 AM