MS built in games RRS feed

• Question

• I have an EMachine with windows 7.  Machine is less than a year old.  When I first got the machine, the MS games played okay, (not great), but as a short time passes, it seemed to degrade and now Chess Titans, the solitare games, all of the build in MS games don't function.  I have gone in and unclicked them the restarted, clicked them back on, and still they don't play.  They open up but when I try to actually play them, the screen jerks, game does not respond to the mouse or keystrokes, nothing.  Very disappointing and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix.  Even if I reformated back to factory settings, not only would I lose all my stuff but history would probably repeat itself.  Emachines says this is a Microsoft problem, Microsoft says it's Emachine.  Suggestions??????
    Monday, November 22, 2010 5:01 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This may occur if out dated device driver was installed or some application is not compatible with Windows 7.

To troubleshooting this issue, Please first test it in Clean Boot and Safe Mode

Please also download and update the BIOS and graphics card driver from EMachine website.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, November 30, 2010 7:47 AM
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 8:06 AM