none
Why Microsoft doing simple silly things ! RRS feed

• Question

• Hello..

Had long time tring to tell about that things, realy silly things, like they corrupt it by 1 mouse click, and annoying for many users

i give examples of that things, like feedback, i think that is approprite section..

1- inside internet explorer, microsoft month ago corrupted the (Translate With Bing) option while right click on any word, so that translator not storing the preferd languages and user have to redefine the languages for every word every time.. why, insted of develping it to translate linked words, but not offering to translate the link inside the word ...!

2- microsoft Days ago corruped the writing direction in this site (social technet), when writing the reply should english written form left to right, or right to left it was alright so why corrupt it ??!!!!!!

3- microsoft keep messing in the date and time for its sites, u may noted that like (linking the language, by date type) Strangely!

4- microsoft, make many forums, but never explains what differences between them..

*you can make measurement from the above lines in other situating, like about date and time (u may noted corruption in the outlook mail date and time),,

the problem is that is hard to report like this simple problems, and when microft try to to make servey like in this site it all away of real problems, so how to give the feedback about the silly simple things?!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Skylooker.

You can submit feedback and/or issue for Internet Explorer at https://connect.microsoft.com/IE.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 3:10 PM

• click for full size

Hello Luigi

You are most likely unaware that MS has been turning-away general IE11 feedback for approx the past 2 years.  Above is a typical sample response from https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/Feedback.  (which your link no longer even provides access into).  So, you'll probably want to update your boilerplate reply messages.

I've bookmarked the URL for IE Connect several years ago, I forgot to update it.
    Anyway, if you browse to the URL I've suggested, you can see a message stating that (quoted) "...Platform issues for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer can now be reported at our new home: http://issues.microsoftedge.com".

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Friday, May 12, 2017 12:44 PM
  • how to give the feedback about the silly simple things?!

With which OS?  With W10 AU (or later) it is as easy as pressing Win-F.  Then (to stay on topic) that would allow you to make comments about both IE11 and Edge. For making comments about particular web pages or sites you would have to find their feedback mechanisms.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Saturday, May 13, 2017 3:24 PM
    Answerer
  • You know this problems not all about internet explorer only, but it all related to the IE, and Microsofts sites..

Then i use IE 11, if there site to send feedback about it, i think its blown by ie problems..

by the way, can i install microsoft edge in the win7 system?

Sunday, May 14, 2017 5:49 PM
  • You know this problems not all about internet explorer only, but it all related to the IE, and Microsofts sites..

Then i use IE 11, if there site to send feedback about it, i think its blown by ie problems..

by the way, can i install microsoft edge in the win7 system?

Unfortunately, that's not possible: Microsoft Edge can be installed and executed only on Windows 10, since it is built on the Universal App platform.
    Someone tells you can do that by having a virtual machine running Windows 10 in your system, but that would not be the same thing as running it "natively", in the same way you can run Internet Explorer on Windows 10 or on a previous Windows version after installing it: you can consider this workaround if you think it could be good for you.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Sunday, May 14, 2017 5:55 PM