Files are not saving (exp: Notepad,Paint, Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Am using XP professional SP3 and last 3days am facing fallowing problem. If i try to save any type of file "Notepad/Word/Paint/MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint" i unable to save and it showing one pop up and after that it would close that application.

Saturday, January 4, 2014 2:48 AM

Answers

• ... i unable to save and it showing one pop up and after that it would close that application ...

Hi,

It will be helpful if you can provide screenshots of the pop up error, or jot down the error messages.

Cheers,

Tas Chew

Saturday, January 4, 2014 4:11 AM
  • Also, check events logs. Post the same along with the screenshot.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, January 4, 2014 2:18 PM

All replies

• ... i unable to save and it showing one pop up and after that it would close that application ...

Hi,

It will be helpful if you can provide screenshots of the pop up error, or jot down the error messages.

Cheers,

Tas Chew

Saturday, January 4, 2014 4:11 AM
  • Also, check events logs. Post the same along with the screenshot.

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, January 4, 2014 2:18 PM