Find a call for multilple particpant list from UCCAPI Logs RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All;

I have multiple question to ask you:-

1:) How to filter the Audio /Video Call logs from UCCAPi logs using Snooper?

2:) How to find meeting participant list from UCCAPI Logs?

3:) How to find the shared file details during Skype for Business Meeting from  UCCAPI logs using Snooper?

MBAM Report Feature Error Alert

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:57 PM

All replies

• Hi Ankit,

How to filter the Audio /Video Call logs from UCCAPi logs using Snooper?

You can catch following information to filter the A/V call logs

1.Identify the call affected and filter based on the CallID.

2. Edge Provisioning by Client =mrasuri This will show the client making the request to the edge server and the edge response. The response will tell the client it does or does not need to contact the Edge for media Relay to the called party.

3.Edge Credentials for AV/Edge = credentialsRequestID-

4.Discovery and Exchange of info = a=candidate

5. Connectivity Checks = Re-Invite

6. Candidate Promotion = a=remote-candidate

You can refer to the following link

https://digitalbamboo.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/lync-media-conferencingaudio-call-flow-of-sip-and-sdp/

How to find meeting participant list from UCCAPI Logs

Based on my test,I can’t find the meeting participant list in the logs.just to find the user via sip address or user’s public IP.

How to find the shared file details during Skype for Business Meeting from  UCCAPI logs using Snooper?

Based on my research, shared file details is encrypted,we can’t find it.

If you want to know more about details ,you can refer to the following link and download the PDF

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Skype-for-Business-and-7857597d

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, September 14, 2017 10:05 AM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, September 15, 2017 10:02 AM