none
how can fix my asus model k553ma it wont boot windows or go past the choose an option menu which i have no access to since my administrator or any administrator account appear on the PC RRS feed

• Question

• how can i fix my asus k553m windows 8 that once it starts up and the asus logo appears it displays a message saying preparing for automatic repair and will only boot straight to the choose an option menu which i've tried everything but it says there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC it dosnt even appear under the user option on the easy flash utility menu everything is a dead end i have no access to anything tried every boot options in bios nothing the one thing i did notice on bios on the OS selection menu that seemed odd was that instead of saying windows 8 it says windows 8.x also in the easy flash utility menu there are a few unknown weird files that i believe may be corrupted they have weird symbols and stuff and when i tried opening them the laptop would freeze and a whole bunch of question marks pop up everywhere tried using my hot keys to access command prompt resetting it booting into safe mode nothing i dont know what else to do please help

Sunday, January 20, 2019 9:50 AM

All replies