Sharepoint portal login page goes blank after giving userid and password RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed windows server R2 enterprise->Loopback server--->ADS-->MS office 2007 Enterprise-->

sql server 2008 with sp1 and patch,here all the services are configured to one account i.e NTAuthority/System,the authentication is mixed mode.

Then I installed sharepoint 2010,configure to server farm,

When I tried to login to Central Administration ,it asks for gain for credentials then after 2 -3 attempts the page simply goes blank.

Anybody Please Help !!

Thanks in advance.

Friday, October 28, 2011 3:59 PM

Answers

• Thanks Rashu for your solution but I have some how solved the problem.The issue was with ADS.Now I  successfully logged in as administrator.

Regards,

Naresh

Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:56 PM

All replies

• Can you try to open from Start --> All Programs --> Microsoft Office --> Sharepoint Central Admin.

That might work.

Regards,

Baskaran Dhandapani

Saturday, October 29, 2011 2:13 PM
  • Hi,

When I installed Sharepoint 2010 I too was facing this issue.

Go to IIS and check if the authentication types are created properly or not. In case it was not and when I created them the issue was resolved for me.

I hope this will help you out.

Thanks, Rahul Rashu
    Saturday, October 29, 2011 7:32 PM
  • Thanks Baskaran for your solution but I have some how solved the problem.The issue was with ADS.Now I  succesfully logged in as administrator.

Regards,

Naresh

Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:55 PM
  • Thanks Rashu for your solution but I have some how solved the problem.The issue was with ADS.Now I  successfully logged in as administrator.

Regards,

Naresh

Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:56 PM