none
I can't see any controls in the Manage Add-ons/Show Downloaded controls screen RRS feed

• Question

• I am running Windows 7 Home Premium and IE 8.  I had IE 9 installed and encountered the same problem, so I rolled back to 8 to see if it would resolve the problem and it did not.

My problem is that in Manage Add-ons/Show Downloaded controls there are no controls listed.  The odd thing is that I have seen controls listed there in the past.  Also, I am not being prompted to download controls that I know are used by a web application I use.

I have the Internet Options/Security settings set to default for all zones.  I have set the UAC to never notify me when changes are made.

If anyone can help me figure out what I am doing wrong, I'd appreciate it.

Friday, May 3, 2013 3:32 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

If you are on a domain network, contact your system administrators who may have may have GPO settings in place for Allowed Controls.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Saturday, May 4, 2013 12:27 AM