0x80070003 Error while web part add..and web part contain documents from the document library RRS feed

• Question

• "0x80070003" error getting while I retrieve Only document from the document library In scop="Recursive all" in caml Query and that caml Query data pass in the Webpart...but while I Insert that custom web part  "0x80070003" error Occurd Give any suggestion

My CAML Query IS :

<View Scope='RecursiveAll'>
        <Query>
          <Where>
           <Eq>
             <FieldRef Name='FSObjType' />
                <Value Type='Integer'>0</Value>
            </Eq> 
          </Where>
            <OrderBy>
    <FieldRef Name='Modified' Ascending='False' />   
            </OrderBy>          
       </Query> 
                   <RowLimit> 16 </RowLimit>  
    </View>
    and that result show in web part
    • Edited by Amit Koyani Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:37 AM
    Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:27 AM

All replies

• Hello Amit Koyani,

As this issue is related to Internet Explorer Web development, it is recommended to post in the MSDN forum.
    The professionals there will be glad to help you.
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/home?category=iedevelopment

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Fangzhou CHEN

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 24, 2015 8:15 AM
  • sorry, But As Of my knowledge is not any IE problem ,it's internal problem of sharepoint-2013

@FangZhou Chen
    • Edited by Amit Koyani Monday, April 27, 2015 10:04 AM
    Monday, April 27, 2015 10:04 AM
  • Hello Amit Koyani,

I applogize for the misunderstanding.

If this is a sharepoint issue, it is recommended to post in the TechNet Sharepoint forum

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?category=sharepoint

Best regards,

Fangzhou CHEN

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:32 AM
  • Ok I will..@FangZhou
    Monday, May 11, 2015 4:28 AM