NPS Accounting shown in graphs/charts RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

I have NPS configured and SQL Studio manaement runnin and loggin clients states in tables.

How I can convert that to graphs that show compliant and non-compliant devices, as what is shown in the followin link:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd125365(WS.10).aspx

Can somebody please take me through steps need to be done.

Any help is appreciated.

Sunday, December 2, 2012 10:33 AM

Answers

• Hi,

A plugin that helped create basic reports was going to be released a few years ago, but it wasn't released except temporarily on MS Connect and then was discontinued. I wish I had better news, I'm sorry. You need to understand SQL scripting fairly well to create these reports.

If I can, I will try to release a step by step guide that helps. I have wanted to write something like this for a long time, but my resources are limited. I am not an SQL expert unfortunately.

-Greg

• Proposed as answer by Aiden_Cao Tuesday, December 4, 2012 6:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aiden_Cao Thursday, December 6, 2012 1:24 AM
    Monday, December 3, 2012 5:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,

A plugin that helped create basic reports was going to be released a few years ago, but it wasn't released except temporarily on MS Connect and then was discontinued. I wish I had better news, I'm sorry. You need to understand SQL scripting fairly well to create these reports.

If I can, I will try to release a step by step guide that helps. I have wanted to write something like this for a long time, but my resources are limited. I am not an SQL expert unfortunately.

-Greg

• Proposed as answer by Aiden_Cao Tuesday, December 4, 2012 6:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aiden_Cao Thursday, December 6, 2012 1:24 AM
    Monday, December 3, 2012 5:52 AM
  • Hi,

-Greg

That is very much appreciated.

I've downloaded SQL report builder, but I'm not sure if I can import the data in and get them into the charts! Will try to do that.

Monday, December 3, 2012 6:42 AM
  • Is there built-in NAP monitoring tool with the NPS server? if no, then how admins can create reports on that?

Monday, December 3, 2012 6:46 AM