E-mails sent from my exchange are going to junk. RRS feed

• Question

• Welcome to all.

I have strange problem. Only office365 clasify my messages as spam. all other servers accept it (gmail for example). I have PTR record in rDNS pointing that i have static IP. in our DNS i have configured SFP record. i checked if my ip is not on black list and all is green. we have ssl certificate from trusted CA instaled on our exchange. mxtoolbox site show no problems with our smtp but still ONLY microsoft exchange onlie rejects our mail. and more we dont have any replay informing what couse this .. our mail are deleted or just put to junk forlders. i tried to call to Microsoft but they want money just to tell me why theirs antispam is blocking my mails and this is outrage!

Can any one here help me?

Friday, October 6, 2017 11:09 AM

All replies

• Hi, 

Make sure that O365 connector Exchange -> O365.

You should try the following SMTP Diagnostic tool, it's very useful tool provided by Microsoft to diagnostic the Mail Flow.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-pk/download/details.aspx?id=11393

Regards,

Please click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Friday, October 6, 2017 11:29 AM
  • Please use this guide, could be EXO have you on blacklist: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt661881(v=exchg.150).aspx

Does this happen to all Exchange online mailboxes or only within your organization (Exchange on-premise and Exchange online in hybrid)?

You got get bounce message back that your email have been rejected?

You can also use mail checker to see if any other issues: https://www.mail-tester.com/

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Friday, October 6, 2017 11:41 AM
  • sorry but as i expected all passed. but still mails go to spam folder

Searching for Exchange external DNS settings.
    Computer name is EXCHANGE.
    VSI 1 has the following external DNS servers:
    There are no external DNS servers configured.

Checking SOA for helikon.pl.
    Checking external DNS servers.
    Checking internal DNS servers.
    SOA serial number match: Passed.

Checking local domain records.
    Checking MX records using TCP: axiimmo.com.
    Checking MX records using UDP: axiimmo.com.
    Both TCP and UDP queries succeeded. Local DNS test passed.

Checking remote domain records.
    Checking MX records using TCP: helikon.pl.
    Checking MX records using UDP: helikon.pl.
    Both TCP and UDP queries succeeded. Remote DNS test passed.

Checking MX servers listed for *****@helikon.pl.
    Connecting to helikon-pl.mail.protection.outlook.com [213.199.154.138] on port
    Successfully connected to helikon-pl.mail.protection.outlook.com.
    Connecting to helikon-pl.mail.protection.outlook.com [213.199.154.106] on port
    Successfully connected to helikon-pl.mail.protection.outlook.com.

• Edited by Bohdan Gut Friday, October 6, 2017 11:44 AM
    Friday, October 6, 2017 11:43 AM
  • we have exchange on premis.

mails sent to (external) exchange online are put to junk. and only there. all big e-mail providers like gmail and some here in poland have no problems with our mails.

on this site

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt661881(v=exchg.150).aspx

i tried to delist my ip but at the end of process it said "your ip adress is not blocked right now ......" there was also link to office.com black list so i clicked it but the response was "

Wystąpił tymczasowy problem techniczny. Pracujemy nad jego jak najszybszym rozwiązaniem, dlatego spróbuj jeszcze raz."

it says "we have technical problems right anow and working to resolve it.. try again later" - no comments..

but las link was very resorcefull .. after sending mail i got this info

Twoja wiadomość nie została podpisana kluczem DKIM-

it says "your message was not signed DKIM key" so now how can i resolve it?

here is report from this test https://www.mail-tester.com/web-g32v8

• Edited by Bohdan Gut Friday, October 6, 2017 12:07 PM
    Friday, October 6, 2017 12:01 PM
  • DKIM error part is fine, since its not required.

I would guess your SPF is fine as well, or Gmail would have blocked it?

Are you using outlook to send out messages (gmail,hotmail,exchange online) or are they sent from different applications/locations?

Is the above your correct domain (axiimmo.com)?

If so, try to use this spf record instead:

v=spf1 mx a ip4:79.96.15.56 ip4:31.214.138.101 ~all

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Friday, October 6, 2017 12:25 PM
  • my mails are sent from our

1) legacy mail servers under IP 79.96.15.56

2) and from our new mail server 31.214.138.101

so SPF is correct and we don need any exeption there.

we send mails from outlook clients connectet either to exchange ar IP 31.214.138.101 or from our previous service provider under IP 79.96.15.56

mails form 79.96.15.56 goes to clients without any problems but IP 31.214.138.101 is treated as junk only by protection.outlook.com. no other servers see our mails as junk but Microsoft.

Friday, October 6, 2017 12:41 PM
  • https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a31.214.138.101&run=toolpage#

Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:46 AM
  • i checked this site. and all i can see is green. last 2 are orange (timeout) so i am NOT listed on any site there.
    Monday, October 9, 2017 9:02 AM