FIM MA Export Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

Let me know, how to run FIM MA Export successfully. The below is the error message if I look it in stack while running the FIM MA Export.

Regards,

Anirban

Thursday, December 22, 2011 3:11 PM

Answers

All replies

• Some of the MPRs allowing the Built-In-Synchronization account are not enabled or you are trying to synchronize attibutes that are not within those MPRs.

In FIM Portal go to the MPRs and search for "sync" and review the MPRs and make sure that all the object types and attrtibutes you try to export are allowed.

• Marked as answer by AnirbanSingha Saturday, December 24, 2011 3:38 AM
    Thursday, December 22, 2011 3:27 PM
  • Kent has you on the right track.  I would also recommend reviewing the TechNet Wiki entry:  Troubleshooting Failed-Modification-Via-Web-Services

In that article there is also a reference to checking the FIM MA account with a script before looking at the MPRs.  The link to the script was broken, but i fixed it to point here:  http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/how-to-use-powershell-to-test-the-fim-management-agent-account.aspx

Thursday, December 22, 2011 3:50 PM
  • Hi ,

The Error Usually Occurs when the the Poicy i.e. Either a SET/MPR you have created is prohibiting the flow of data from Metaverse to FIM Portal.

In my case i had a SET which did not allow users with ATtribute value = EN , but the metaverse contained those users and when doing the FIM MA Export, The above error was  received.

Thanks and Regards,

Kaushik

Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:58 PM
  • you are right Chris, I had re- visited the MPR and "Synchronization account can read users it synchronizes" was disabled. Thank You ALL.
    Saturday, December 24, 2011 3:49 AM