none
Exchange Intune connector cannot connect to intune RRS feed

• Question

• We are installing the exchange intune connector and we are meeting all prerequisites following MS documentation.

The connector is installed perfectly however when doing the configuration and trying to connect to intune server

The wizard keeps prompting for credentials and we dont have any error code to start troubleshooting.

We tried to installed the intune connector on different machines and we are always facing the same issue.

We have added lots of URL in the trusted zone but with No luck.

I would appreciate your support if anyone has faced this issue before because we are stuck at this point.

Thanks in advance and best Regards

Najwan.

Saturday, September 14, 2019 8:27 PM

Answers

• Can I know if you have met the following requirements:

Also, for Gerry mentioned license issue, apart from EMS 5 with global account, you also need the following licenses:

1. It is better to use Intune admin with EMS 5 license.

2. Azure AD admin account with azure active directory premium p2.

3. On a supported Windows Server operating system for the on-premises Exchange connector, open the Azure portal and sign in with a user account that is an administrator in the on-premises Exchange server, and that has a license to use Exchange Server.

Also, can you double confirm that if you have followed the steps in the article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/exchange-connector-install

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 16, 2019 8:17 AM

All replies

• It's bit quite a while since I used this connector. However I seem to recall having issues when I didn't assign an Intune license to the account used to configure the connector. Perhaps you could check that.

Gerry Hampson | Blog: www.gerryhampsoncm.blogspot.ie | LinkedIn: Gerry Hampson | Twitter: @gerryhampson

Sunday, September 15, 2019 1:25 PM
  • Hi Gerry,

Actually I am doing the configuration with a global account and assigned EMS 5.

Any other suggestion that can help?

Sunday, September 15, 2019 2:32 PM
  • Can I know if you have met the following requirements:

Also, for Gerry mentioned license issue, apart from EMS 5 with global account, you also need the following licenses:

1. It is better to use Intune admin with EMS 5 license.

2. Azure AD admin account with azure active directory premium p2.

3. On a supported Windows Server operating system for the on-premises Exchange connector, open the Azure portal and sign in with a user account that is an administrator in the on-premises Exchange server, and that has a license to use Exchange Server.

Also, can you double confirm that if you have followed the steps in the article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/exchange-connector-install

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 16, 2019 8:17 AM
  • Thank you guys adding the URLs to the trusted zone in IE solved my issue.
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:11 PM