Internet Explorer Cannot open this Page for Sharepoint Access Outside the Domain RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

My Client has one issue with Sharepoint Access. We have Sharepoint 2007 Hosted and Which is working fine within network or premises. But We have same company in other country as well who are outside the network. So, We use Citrix to login and then access.

Now, In USA we have branch they can access the same portal without any issue (after login to citrix) but in spain or france they are not able to use the portal that one page or the url they can open but then after any link they click from that page they found
    "Internet Explorer Cannot Open this Page/ URL"

Now, I am confused Whether this issue is with Alternate Access Mapping or somewhat else from Network side ?

Because they can access one page atleast after citrix and sharepoint login but then after they cann't use any further link.

Also We are not getting such access denied or somewhat sharepoint error page. Just all gone and internet explorer standard error comes with this message...

Can anyone help me out to identify this why comes and how to resolved ?
    should i use alternate access mapping? because right now it's not from ip:port access it's direct like http://www.brijesh.com/ ....

but still USA Branch can access this without any issue. 
    Thanks & Regards, Brijesh Shah
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:10 AM

Answers

• Hi Friends,

That was an issue was Alternate Access Mapping which is now resolved. 

Thanks & Regards, Brijesh Shah
    • Marked as answer by Brijesh Shah Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:56 AM
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:56 AM