Drive Capacity Meters RRS feed

• Question

• I am running Windows 7 RC1.  My drive icons have changed and I can figure out what changed.  The drives used to have the meters under the icon showing the amount of the drive full.  I don't know what happened, but the meter no longer shows under the icon.  I have switched the view to list and back to Extended Tiles and the meters still do not show up.  I have tried switching to several different views and back to Extended Tiles and still don't get the meter back. 

Does anyone know what I did and how to get the meters back on the icons?
    Monday, December 14, 2009 1:38 AM

Answers

• If the issue occures recently, try system restore.

In addition, could you capture a screenshot of your situation to make it more clear?

You can upload the collected files to SkyDrive, and let me know the URL by replying this thread.

The above Windows Live ID is ONLY for collecting troubleshooting information. Please do NOT send your questions to it.
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, December 18, 2009 9:34 AM
    Monday, December 14, 2009 6:57 AM

All replies

• Where were you seeing this? Are you talking about Windows Explorer? If so, Tiles should do it. At least it does for me.
    Rich
    Monday, December 14, 2009 2:41 AM
  • If the issue occures recently, try system restore.

In addition, could you capture a screenshot of your situation to make it more clear?

You can upload the collected files to SkyDrive, and let me know the URL by replying this thread.

The above Windows Live ID is ONLY for collecting troubleshooting information. Please do NOT send your questions to it.
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, December 18, 2009 9:34 AM
    Monday, December 14, 2009 6:57 AM