none
Move all replicas of Public Folders Store displays The received Certificate has expired (SBS 2003 to 2011 migration)

Question

• I'm in the middle of an SBS 2003 to 2011 migration. I'm attempting to move the Exchange Server Public Folders. When selecting Move All Replicas, I get an error: "The received certificate has expired. ID no: 80090328 Exchange System Manager." And the Exchange Public Folders aren't migrated from the Source Server to the Destination Server. How can I resolve this problem?
    Thanks in advance.

Sunday, May 29, 2011 6:11 PM

Answers

• Hi, were you using a cert from an installed CA in your organization? If so, you can generate a new one. Also, you can go into IIS and remove the required SSL settings on the Exadmin folder subweb so it doesn't use the cert.

You can also refer to the following KB article:

You receive an SSL Certificate error message when you view public folders in Exchange System Manager
    http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=324345

Hope this helps!

Sean Zhu
    TechNet Subscriber Support in forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, May 30, 2011 7:08 AM