Parser error after update to Message Pack 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

we have updated our solutions to Swift Accelerator Message Pack 2013. After the update we receive the error: 

Publishing failed message to MessageBox. Details: The single message of type -1, whose Interchange ID is {F47726FE-69CB-4886-971B-D3A886D723F0}, has been marked as A4SWIFT_Failed=True in the MessageBox database by the SWIFT Disassembler.
    This message failed with 1 parse errors, 0 XML validation errors, and 0 BRE validation errors.
    Error details can be extracted from the failed message in the MessageBox database by subscribing to messages where A4SWIFT_Failed=True.

It seems that this error has something to do with the Microsoft.Solutions.FinancialServices.SWIFT.RuntimeSchemas.dll. The new version for 2013 is deployed in Biztalk, registered in the GAC and referenced in the Visual Studio Solution.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Roland

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 10:06 AM

Answers

• That is correct but in your Pipeline SWIFT Dissembler you need to reselect the SWIFT Runtime schemas that were updated as part of the message pack.

Regards.

• Marked as answer by Pengzhen Song Monday, October 14, 2013 11:30 AM
    Wednesday, October 2, 2013 4:30 PM

All replies

• You need to update schmas that you are using in your BizTalk project with the ones in Message Pack 2013

I hope this will help you

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 11:57 AM
  • Hi,

i've already updated the schemas. Because of the error message "The single message of type -1" i think the schemas will not recognized.

Regards,

Roland

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 12:55 PM
  • You need to follow steps of of installing Swift Message Pack in the following link

Installing Microsoft BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2013 Message Pack.docx

I hope this will help you

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 1:49 PM
  • What is the parse error being thrown by the pipeline? If you examine the message suspended in the BizTalk Administrator, you'd find the Error part, the text of which will give you the parse error.

Before you update the message pack you're expected to remove any solution component that uses the existing schemas, pipeline components or rules. You need to undeploy the rules and SWIFT Schemas. After the message pack has been installed, you need to use the schemas supplied with the MP 2013, rebuild the pipelines with the components, redeploy the rules, etc.

Regards.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 2:01 PM
  • Hi,

I've installed the MP2013 as described in the doc (eg. removing everything before installing the new pack). I have done the installation several times (removing everything, installation, compile, deploy).

The error in the message is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
    <SWIFT_ERROR MessageType="">
      <ParseError ExceptionType="" LineNumber="0" LinePosition="0" MultipleEmptyLines="False" SchemaName="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/Solutions/FinancialServices/SWIFT/SWIFTHeader#SWIFTHeader">
        <Message>Finding the document specification by name failed. Verify the schema deployed properly. </Message>
      </ParseError>
    </SWIFT_ERROR>

But the runtime schemas are correctly gac'ed and deployed (i think).

Thanks,

Roland

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 2:35 PM
  • That is correct but in your Pipeline SWIFT Dissembler you need to reselect the SWIFT Runtime schemas that were updated as part of the message pack.

Regards.

• Marked as answer by Pengzhen Song Monday, October 14, 2013 11:30 AM
    Wednesday, October 2, 2013 4:30 PM
  • Sorry, but i didn't get the point here.

Where can I reselect the Runtime Schemas? The SWIFT Dissambler is  a dissamble component in our receive pipeline, but where does it references the schemas? There is no reference to the schemas in the pipeline project and also not in the pipeline component project.

Regards,

Roland

Monday, October 14, 2013 2:51 PM
  • Refer to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee350679.aspx for configuring the SWIFT Dissassembler component in your SWIFT receive pipelines and specifically to the Property "SWIFT Header Schema" where you must point to the deployed SWIFT RunTime schemas for Dynamic Message Resolution.

Regards.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:56 AM