Problem with display of many elements in IE11 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

After automatic Windows Updates today I am having problems to see correctly many elements in any webpage, this is more notorious in buttons, where I can always see some weird cross.

I attach some screenshots

http://imgur.com/nz6aTBG

http://imgur.com/SsdJyoN

This is very annoying for some sites where this error is everywhere, how can I fix it?

I am using Windows 8.1 x64 with Internet Explorer 11 completely updated.

Regards,

Manuel.

• Edited by Manuelbm Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:42 PM
    Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:42 PM

Answers

• Hi Kate,

Definitely it was something related to graphic card drivers, I updated them manually on the day that this problem started. After this weekend I've checked this websites again and the problem has disappeared.

It seems like some update this weekend fixed the problem.

Thanks.

Monday, August 18, 2014 8:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Manuel,

Please check in update history if there is any updates for display card.

If so, please remove it and restart the computer the check the results.

If there is no related device driver update, I suspect that the udpates were not installed or configured properly, please perform a system restore back to when the IE 11 work fine, and try to reinstall them one by one.

After each update, restart your computer and then go to next one.

Let's try to find out if one of them cause this issue, and let me know the KB number of this update, I will help to research the root cause.

Kate Li
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, August 15, 2014 9:21 AM
  • Hi Kate,

Definitely it was something related to graphic card drivers, I updated them manually on the day that this problem started. After this weekend I've checked this websites again and the problem has disappeared.

It seems like some update this weekend fixed the problem.

Thanks.

Monday, August 18, 2014 8:23 AM