Cannot show specific object after filter out other contact from GAL Sync. on Exchange 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Support,

We Implement GAL Sync between 3 domain. Assume as PTTAA, PTTBB and PTTCC. The environment have AD 2008 and Exchange 2010 on 3 sites.

In PTTAA domain. The default when GAL is synchronized from PTTBB and PTTCC to PTTAA. In Global Address List on outlook in PTTAA domain. We will see other contacts from PTTBB and PTTCC. rights?

But we don't like see them in PTTAA GAL. Also we implement address list name "PTTBB and PTTCC" and filter with "company". Then other contacts from PTTBB and PTTCC will show at each address list.

Now, I can see other contacts from PTTBB and PTTCC both GAL and their address list.

However I would like to see other contacts from PTTBB and PTTCC at one location is their address list. not GAL.

We run this command below to filter to show only all object that PTTAA owner.

Set-GlobalAddressList -Identity “Default Global Address List” -RecipientFilter {(Company –eq “PTTAA”) -and (Alias -ne $null -and (ObjectClass -eq 'user' -or ObjectClass -eq 'contact' -or ObjectClass -eq 'msExchSystemMailbox' -or ObjectClass -eq 'msExchDynamicDistributionList' -or ObjectClass -eq 'group' -or ObjectClass -eq 'publicFolder')))}

But unfortunately, The result show only users that specific company to "PTTAA". not show distributor group, room mailbox and everything.

I'm not sure this command is wrong or syntax is missed. Please recommend.

Please send mail to Thanachart@multimedia.co.th to discuss me.

Regards

Thanachart R.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:10 AM