none
Filtering Get-LogonStatistics by latest/current logon time RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm running Exchange 2007 and use Get-Logonstatistics -Identity USER quite frequently to get an idea of various data when troubleshooting.

One thing that would be handy though is filtering the output so that the latest logon time is displayed first, then the next oldest logon time etc.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 9:43 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I did a test on my Exchange 2007 SP1, it will sort the object.

Get-LogonStatistics –identity User | Sort-object logontime –Descending

If you want to Output the result, use this command:

Get-LogonStatistics –identity User | Sort-object logontime –Descending |Out-file C:\logon.txt

More information:

Getting Mailbox Statistics in Exchange 2007

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by Jerome Xiong Friday, June 10, 2011 8:50 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jerome Xiong Monday, June 20, 2011 8:27 AM
    Friday, June 10, 2011 8:49 AM

All replies

• Hi

Maybe this article can help you

http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/management-administration/getting-mailbox-statistics-exchange-2007.html

Jonas Andersson | Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011 | MCITP: EMA 2007/2010 | Blog: http://www.testlabs.se/blog | Follow me on twitter: jonand82
    Friday, June 10, 2011 8:45 AM
  • Hi,

I did a test on my Exchange 2007 SP1, it will sort the object.

Get-LogonStatistics –identity User | Sort-object logontime –Descending

If you want to Output the result, use this command:

Get-LogonStatistics –identity User | Sort-object logontime –Descending |Out-file C:\logon.txt

More information:

Getting Mailbox Statistics in Exchange 2007

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by Jerome Xiong Friday, June 10, 2011 8:50 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jerome Xiong Monday, June 20, 2011 8:27 AM
    Friday, June 10, 2011 8:49 AM