Developer Dashboard doesn't display Server info data RRS feed

• Question

• I enabled Developer Dashboard using the usual PowerShell commands. The page displays, and it lists requests under the Requests tab.  However, the lower panel tabs (Server Info, Scopes, etc) do not display any data.  I have performed the usual troubleshooting:

• Usage and Health Data Collection Service Application: this is started. For my farm, it's named "Usage Application," but its typename is the same.  The proxy is also started.
    • SharePoint Administration and SharePoint Timer Services: both are Running.
    • Usage Data Jobs: both the Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Usage Data Import and Processing jobs are executing, and the job history shows Succeeded for both these jobs in the job history for them.
    • Configure Diagnostic Logging: a quick check reveals that event logging is set to "Information/Medium" for events.  Additionally, checking the logging location, I see usage and diagnostic logs appearing as expected.
    • ULS Log Events: checking the ULS logs for "DevDash" found a number of entries but nothing showing "Error".

Given these findings, I'm at a loss as to what else to check.  A fairly thorough search of postings on the keywords "Developer Dashboard No Data" returns the above troubleshooting checks.  But there must be something else going on that can be checked or configured.  Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated. 

Saturday, October 10, 2015 10:55 PM