none
Not allowed to send feedback to MS

Question

• In my privacy setting I cannot change the setting to send feed back, says my settings are controlled by my work group, I don't have a company setting so why can I not change this? I cannot do anything in the Store for games or anything else? I think this is all tied to this setting?
    Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:09 PM

All replies

• The send feedback setting do not affect Store afaik so would be a separate issue to me.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot (guide by Team ZigZag) to check and repair any errors found in the system.

Beyond that from a PowerShell prompt (search start for power open Windows PowerShell), copy and paste and enter.

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}

To register all the apps see if that helps.

Sunday, March 12, 2017 11:40 PM
  • Hi fonste,

A screenshot will be useful to understand the exact issue. Upload the screenshot to OneDrive and paste the link here.

If you are using a Pro version, please open an administrator command line and run "gpresult /h C:\gpresult.html" to check whether there is a gpo has been applied to the machine. Turn off the antivirus software temporarily, too.

Try to login with another account then check the symptom again.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 13, 2017 6:15 AM