none
UAG 2010 SMS-OTP SSO problem RRS feed

• Question

• I am configuring UAG 2010 to publish a SharePoint 2003 portal and a File Share. To enhance user authentication security, I would like to use a RADIUS SMS gateway for one time password (OTP). For every single login, users have to authenticate with their AD credentials and a OTP.

However, I found  SSO didn't working in my testing and users were prompted for second authentication.

In UAG portal,

- It prompted to authenticate against my 'ADServer' server when click on the SharePoint link

- It prompted to authenticate against the predefined 'FileSharing' server when click on the File Access link

Do you have any idea? How can I make the SSO works?

Friday, November 23, 2012 8:59 AM

All replies

• What do you have defined as the authentication for the portal, If you are logging into the portal correctly (using AD for example) you shouldn't be getting a second prompt for either app. Make sure you have the correct auth set for the portal login and then the relevant auth repository set on the auth tab (SSO) in the applaication itself.

Friday, November 23, 2012 10:48 AM
  • I am using a RADIUS SMS Gateway for portal authentication. Users have to use their AD credential with a OTP to login.
    • Edited by RaymondLo Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:09 PM
    Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:09 PM