Why there are some update udid can not find by sync MU? But I can get it from my enrolled device RRS feed

• Question

• After I enroll my device to mdm service, I check the updates by mdm command, then I get the update guids from device. 

I sync these updates info from wsus based on this article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client-management/mdm/device-update-management, then I get some updates info, but not all of them. Some updates return 500 Internal Server Error for sws.update.microsoft.com/v6/ServerSyncWebService/serversyncwebservice.asmx. Guid for example 662b9834-63fe-43cd-b57b-8ea62da33001.

But it is reported by device , it seems to be a driver update.

It seems that I can not sync any driver update info from sws.update.microsoft.com.Neither can I get it from Microsoft Update Catalog, so where can I get these updates info by the guid reports from device?

Thanks!

Monday, July 22, 2019 2:40 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Unfortunately, I did not find the update ID "662b9834-63fe-43cd-b57b-8ea62da33001" in Microsoft Update. If you can provide more information about this update, you may be able to analyze the cause based on that information.

Since I am not very good at the mobile device deployment you mentioned, can you currently approve other types of updates through MDM for devices that you have already enrolled? And the approval process in the process, is it carried out by WSUS?

I look forward to your more explanation.

Regards,
    Yic

Please remember to mark as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 22, 2019 6:01 AM