Windows 7 Home Premium problems RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings i just bought a new pc , and ive been having problems with what seems the windows runing really slow ! Ok , my pc is a gaming pc , it was an offer package from our computers shop , it has Intel Core i7 2600 3.4 gz 4 GB ram 1333MHZ DDR3 , 1TB hard disc SATA3 7200 RPM  ,  an ATI 6770 1024MB , Intel H61 DDR3 motherboard . The thing is , whenever i try to to open certain programms or try to run installation from cd , downloaded programes the Windows either freeze or wont budge at all , ive tried Alt+F4 , ctrl-alt-delete but nothing , funny thing is that whenever i play any game , full graphics etc etc , the pc runs smoothly  , no noises , no FPS , no lags and no freezes . I contacted my technician and his opinion is that it may be the windows fault since regarding my pc's hardware theres nothing wrong! I would like your opinion too or a possible way to fix this , thank you in advance!
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 1:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please logon with Safe Mode or Clean Boot to see if the same issue occurs. I suspect third party tools or incompatible drivers. Please remove third party tools and update your drivers to the latest version for test.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Leo Huang

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, January 3, 2012 1:03 AM
    Thursday, December 29, 2011 3:58 AM