Is not accessible you might not have permission RRS feed

Answers

• You need to start the server service to enable sharing . If it's stopping automatically then you need to check for group policy or scripts that are stopping the service 

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, June 1, 2013 5:43 PM
  • Any updates?

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, June 7, 2013 11:18 AM

All replies

• You need to start the server service to enable sharing . If it's stopping automatically then you need to check for group policy or scripts that are stopping the service 

Saturday, June 1, 2013 5:43 PM
  • Any updates?

Friday, June 7, 2013 11:18 AM
  • Dear Boss.

I did server services from services.msc there is no effect . I got the solutions ... i download this files WindowsXP-KB958644-x86-ENU and ran it . my problem has been solved ..

Great Thanks for your support

Subash

Sunday, June 9, 2013 6:05 AM