Hyper link problems RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir/ Madam ,

kindly be informed that i facing now problem regarding the Hyper link in the word document .

i am using office 2010 , and i tried to hyper link network path , and i follow the right steps , and i tested all of them and they turned purples .

but the problem in that almost 90% of the hyper link , doesn't work at ll now , and when i checked the path i found that the path have been totally changed to be some thing link this .

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Evidence\Science\Topic B1- School’s mission, learning objectives,\B1a-New folderThe school’s curriculum design,\Secondary\6 Week Plan Document.docx

so is there any reason why this happen with me , and how i can fix all of them , shall i re-do all of them all over again , and if i did this and take 5 hour from my time and re do it again , did they will change again and again .

so please send to be answers not articles , because this issue is quite urgently now in my organization .

and i am afread that this issue , happen in more document that the staff using it now to hyperlink .
    Sunday, June 17, 2012 3:19 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

I want to confim that whether the issue occurs in only this file or occurs in all files?

Check to whether there are any macros to cause this issue.

Also, try to open the file in safe mode to check the issue.

About safe mode, please refer to the link:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel-help/work-with-office-safe-modes-HP010354300.aspx?CTT=1

The last option is if the issue occurs in only this file, then copy the content into a new document to check the issue.

Jaynet Zhang

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Jaynet Zhang Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:53 AM
    Monday, June 18, 2012 7:30 AM
  • check this link this may help you

http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=39782

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 5:19 AM