Event 1002, Application Hang - no way out at all? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

i thought i would be able to solve the problem myself, but this time it seems that the problem is much worse than usual. On 24.01.2010 at 10.49 something went wrong with the system (vista home premium, sp2, my boyfriend was installing a tax management program on my notebook and he might have caused the trouble [i uninstalled the program - it didn't help]... but it's just an assumption) anyway, after that i have this error and cannot get rid of it. neither can i play my music cds... i am afraid that my system will break down... i've read through tens of forums but i am not a profi - most of the offered solutions are too difficult for me to apply.

STEPS i have tried:
    restoring a system - - it failed.
    scanning for malware (spyware terminator) and viruses (avast) - nothing evil was found
    cleaning the regisrty (ccleaner)
    tried Registry Booster - bad luck - the program says: there is a problem with your hosts file, please contact customer support.

i will be grateful for any help and am ready to provide additional information-

hugs,
    lena
    Monday, January 25, 2010 9:49 PM

All replies

• Have you tried this?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 6:33 PM
  • dear sir 

i have a problem when i run my oracle (6i) softwere in windows xp professional  virsion(5.1.2600 service pack 3 build 2600) my problem is when softwere is working then some time my software is hanged my complete problem detail is under below

Details
    Product: Windows Operating System
    ID: 1002
    Source: Application Hang
    Version: 5.2
    Symbolic Name: ER_HANG_LOG
    Message: Hanging application %1, version %2, hang module %3, version %4, hang address 0x%5.

Explanation

The indicated program stopped responding. The message contains details on which program and module stopped responding. A matching event with EventID 1001 might also appear in the event log. This matching event displays information about the specific error that occurred

dear sir i dont know what i should do for this problem plese tell me about clearly thanks

regards

mudassar

Saturday, July 21, 2012 11:04 AM